A1 Plumbing’s trenchless pipe technology is the most efficient and cost effective way to replace a sewer pipe. A root infested or damaged line can be replaced without having to resort to a full open trench replacement and without removing the existing pipe. Trenchless tools are used to pull a new pipe of the same or larger inner diameter through the existing pipe. As the tool is pulled through the line, it breaks the old pipe, and pulls a new continuous length of high density polyethylene (HDPE) sewer pipe behind it.
- Trenchless Sewer replacements are up to 50% less expensive than traditional excavations
- Little or no damage to your landscaping or concrete areas
- The new pipe is guaranteed not to leak
- Extremely strong trenchless pipe material is impenetrable to roots and subtle ground movement
- Most installations are completed in one day with minimal or no disruption in sewer service
- 25-year Guarantee
During the Pipe Lining method, a liner is inserted into the old sewer line. Once the pipe-liner has cured you are left with a smooth, seamless pipe-within-a-pipe. This leaves a joint-less finished product that is also impenetrable to roots.
For years the only way to replace or repair broken sewer lines was to dig a deep trench, generally 4 to 6 feet underground, to expose the entire length of the pipeline. The old pipe had to be pulled up and discarded and lengths of new pipe had to be carefully laid in place and fused together; destroying your landscape, walkways, driveways and more. This process can take days, if not weeks, and leaves an unsightly reminder on your property that your sewer was replaced.